Field Notes 1

 


- Sept 2, 6:00 PM

- Sunny

- 74 degrees F

- 13 hours and 6 minutes (7:11-8:17) from sunrise to sunset

- I heard birds chirping, and bugs flying. I also heard birds flying overhead along with a rustle in the trees from the wind.

- no changes from last visit since it is my first one.

- I wonder why the algae is forming on top of the water like that in the background?


Comments

  1. Your photo is not showing up. I have you claimed for flex but come see me anytime if you have time before that. The rest is overall good but a few more observations (all same birds? types of bugs? tracks? fungi? ...anything feeding on the algae?) and definitely a couple more photos make it better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field notes #4

Field Notes 3 Bio B